Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A Good Feeling

Imagine my surprise this morning when I was going through some of my photos on my web site and came upon this comment. It was nice to see that in some very small way, I was helping somebody in a very dangerous part of the world.

I was just looking around the web about a year ago down on base when i came accross your galleries, i guess i must have spent an hour just looking at all the photos of southwest va . Now everytime i get homesick i just click on your website and get lost inside one of your photos for a while. Im on my second tour in Iraq and it seems ive been away from home too long and all the reasons i left those mountains have now become the reasons i want to return. Thank you for the great website. Sincerely, Cpl. Stan......., USMC

No comments: