Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Good Stuff

I should charge for offering up these links as I've had to do all the hard work and you get to enjoy all the benefits! Found a few good sites today that you might want to check out - they'll lead to many other sites and then in short order you will be lost forever and you will curse me.

If you're a photographer, you'll like this list of photo blogs .

If you want to see the best of 2005's blogs, check out the Bloggies . You're bound to find something interesting here.

If you want to see a great collection of blogs, categorized (Education,History, Books, Medical, Politics, Sports,Travel, and many more), check out this page at the Internet Public Library . This will keep you busy for days. How did I find this link? I used Stumble Upon! , which is a neat Extension for the Firefox browser. Just click on the "install now" button and then you can curse me for a few more days as you chase all kinds of web sites across cyberspace.

No comments: