Tuesday, September 23, 2003

 

mercola.com blog

Even Doc Mercola is getting into the blogging world? Why am I not surprised? Even though he is a bit "out there" when it comes to his nutritional recommendations (actually, I don't have a problem with the recommendations ,so much as I do with the fact that I would think it would be extremely hard to remain on such a weird diet, and an expensive one as well - grass fed beef,ostrich, wild salmon,etc), he does come along with interesting articles so I always check it just to see what he's up to. If you've installed the blog reader below that I highly recommend, then it's easy to add his blog to the reader. That way you get all your news and blogs in one place. If you don't want to go that route, then you can just bookmark the site and add it to your favorites.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
Redd Foxx (1922 - 1991)

No comments: