Wednesday, November 05, 2003

For all you Tire folks!

For all you folks visiting this blog who saw it on Google while searching for Aquatred's or Douglas Tires, I welcome you! :) Sorry, I didn't have much to say here about them. For whatever reason the Aquatred's just would not behave on my '92 Camry - couldn't get the bump out of them, no matter how many times I switched them around and replaced them. Douglas Tires seem to be doing fine, if perhaps a bit noisy. They are a M&S tire with a fairly aggressive tread, so even though they are touring tires, they're a tad bit on the noisy side, but that I can live with.

In the meantime, browse around - you might find something even more interesting than tires! Then, maybe not! :)

Quote of the day:
"A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror."
Ken Keyes, Jr.  

No comments: