Wednesday, May 05, 2004

More Photography Tools


Nikon Coolwalker
Nikon has come out with a nifty little 30Gig device for transferring your photos when out in the field, so that you can keep shooting with your CFII cards (also SD cards with an adapter). Read about it on the Photography Blog. It can hold up to 10,000 6mp JPG pics. Will handle jpg, tiff and Nikon's RAW formats. Price hasn't been announced yet in the States or I don't believe it has. (Supposedly MSRP in Great Britain will be £399, which translates into about $715 US. Whew!) You could print right to a printer out in the field, utilizing its PictBridge technology. And you can plug it into a TV and use the remote that comes with it to have a neat slide show. Sounds nice - just not so sure about that price, but then I'm sure if I put it on my Xmas Wish list, my brothers will cobble the money together to get me one. What a family!

Website of the Day
A Faster,Better Behaved XP (Want to figure out something about the XP operating system? A good place to look)

Quote of the Day
"We hate some persons because we do not know them; and we will not know them because we hate them."
Charles Caleb Colton

No comments: