Friday, August 05, 2005

Problems with IE

In case you're wondering, I haven't posted much lately because I'm trying to figure out why this new blog template doesn't display correctly in IE. There are supposed to be two columns, but the 2nd one doesn't appear.

Strange, as it works fine in Firefox and Opera. I think I'll try a different template just to see what happens, although I'm not holding out a lot of hope.

Interesting - I just changed it to one with a sort of dark teal background and this time both columns show up in IE. Not that I like this color text against this background (think it is a bit hard to read, but it dows give me something to work with). Expect even more changes and possibly new styles as I keep fiddling with this. I do see now that the padding between some of my photos and the text looks good in IE, but is too close in Firefox. Ya gotta love these cross platform problems. Everyone should just switch to Firefox and save me a lot of trouble. :)

Well, found one that I like for its legibility and am now in the process of tweaking it. Test Link

No comments: