Thursday, September 04, 2003

 I think Mars passing too close to Earth has messed with my life. My health insurance goes up another 16%, after increases of 20% and 20% the previous 2 years. My new tires on my car won't balance correctly, no matter what I do. My brakes are shot after 10,000 miles. My VCR up and craps yesterday out of the clear blue. My Internet connection only works partly on one of my phone lines now and the phone guys don't give a hoot. Did I say I had herpes? (now Mars will have to get a bit closer before that happens!). Oh, and did I tell you that my arm actually did fall off after the spider and bee stings? Or how about my cat scratching me on my nose and now I have a zit there? I can't wait till the next guest shows up at the Inn - I'm gonna kick 'em down the stairs, I'm so happy! Post your woes here in the comments line - misery loves company. Actually, i won't give a crap about your complaints (Sarah will agree to that), but you will feel better for bitchin' just the same. :)

No comments: